Frost | Lindner Sundance Film Festival Guide
Park City is preparing to host the Sundance Film Festival 2023! This year is a hybrid of in person and online opportunities. Whether you are here to watch the films, attend the discussions (The Big Conversation and Cinema Café series), or both – welcome to Park City! We hope this will be a helpful guide to attend the films and events from January 19-29.
Locals Tip: If you have been overindulging at Sundance or just need a boost, stop by and visit our friends from Park City Drip. You can find them at Gallery MAR and Pura Vida Spa every day 10-6 (available for private parties and individuals) They offer IV’s (hangover cure, altitude/jet lag, immune boost, B12 shots, Vitamin D3 shots, and Oxygen Bar).
Snow removal is underway to welcome Sundance visitors. If you haven’t attended the festival before, here are a few local’s tips.
- Dress warmly – coat, hat, gloves, and boots with good traction
- Plan to ride the free transit system (see the map link below)
- Use the designated crosswalks
Here are a few additional hints we found in the Hollywood Reporter.
- Look for mini branded snowboards for a QR codes to the White Claw Shore Club featuring the exclusive Sundance Film Festival 2023 hard seltzer. The age 21+ lounge will be open January 19-22 at 608 Main Street.
- Acura Festival Village, hosted by the official vehicle and presenting sponsor of the Festival, 480 Swede Alley – view the fleet of Acura vehicles, enjoy music and refreshments
- Latte art class, hot cocoa, music, and poetry will be offered by Stanley, the drinkware and sustainability partner to the Festival at The Cabin, 427 Main St. January 20-22
- Music Café, The Park, 950 Iron Horse Drive
- Climate Discussion, The Box at the Ray, 1768 Park Ave, January 21
Schedule: Explore the in-person or online event schedule here.
Map: The Sundance Film Festival website has a great interactive map to help locate parking, transit routes, venues, etc.
To locate venues by name and address, here is helpful site.
Films – from Dramatic Competitions to Shorts, the films are of course the reason for the festival. Here is a link to the program list.
Discussions – listening to the film industry conversations and having a chance to maybe even pose a question, is a popular perk. Here is the schedule of events that can be filtered by category and location.
Additional Events – Sponsored by Sundance Film Festival partners, these events are a mix of food, drink and continued conversations.
When you are ready to feast as a Festgoer, we’d be happy to share some of our favorite eateries with you! If you have fallen in love with our alpine town, we’d love to show you some Park City real estate too!