Tiger Woods Announces His First Golf Course Design in the Mountain West
Tiger Woods and his golf course design firm, TGR Design® , together with Marcella Club have announced a new Championship 18-hole golf course, the first TGR Design® in the Mountain West. Progress has already begun on the course and when complete, the Marcella golf experience will be unparalleled as it traverses valleys, beautiful groves of trees, and a ridgeline that offers some of the most dramatic views of any golf course in the world.
Contact the Frost | Lindner Team today to learn more!
ONE CLUB. TWO COMMUNITIES. THREE INCREDIBLE LOCATIONS.
Marcella Club is a once in a generation opportunity to experience and explore two distinct master-planned communities in the greater Park City area: Marcella Mountain and Marcella at Jordanelle Ridge. Owners at the ski-in/ski-out Marcella Mountain will enjoy an exclusive full membership to Marcella Club – a club featuring signature lifestyle amenities including golf, an on-resort Olson Kundig-designed mountain lodge and a private rooftop sky lounge in the heart of historic Park City.
Marcella Mountain offers a selection of recreation-filled luxury homesites located within the Mayflower Mountain Resort. Homesites starting at $2,400,000 are available now.
- Opportunity to own at North America’s newest alpine ski-resort
- The only true ski-in/ski-out homesite community in Utah within walking distance of a resort village that offers shopping, dining and entertainment options
- Direct high-speed lift connectivity to top-ranked Deer Valley® and an exclusive on-mountain member’s lodge
- Private trails that wind through the homesites offering convenience and year-round recreational access
- The only private ski community with true access to a golf membership in the Wasatch Back
- Incredible variety of views and settings including mountain and lake views
- Less than 10 minutes to Historic Main Street in Park City
Designed by one of the world’s most influential architectural firms, Olson Kundig, the Marcella Mountain Lodge will include ski-in/ski-out concierge services, an indoor/outdoor pool and hot tub, a fitness and yoga studio, and a multipurpose area with an arcade and golf simulator. Lead architect Tom Kundig is named in The Wallpaper 150 as a key individual who has influenced, inspired, and improved the way we live, work and travel.
Designed and conceptualized by Extell Development Company, the Mayflower Village is home base for Utah’s newest year-round mountain resort and will include state-of-the-art ski infrastructure in addition to on-site options for dining and shopping, local services and businesses and entertainment for the whole family.
Accelerated installation of an expansive network of ski-lifts and miles of new roads and trails have been cut, allowing skiers and mountain bikers convenient on-site access to thousands of acres of terrain throughout the year – all while overlooking the Jordanelle Reservoir and Utah’s Iconic Wasatch and Uinta Mountains. This reimagined resort village concept will feature multiple luxury and globally-branded hotels and condominiums.
This world-class alpine village will be North America’s first new ski resort to be developed in over 40 years.